logomasks cupmasks are shapes cut from high temperature masking tapes. Produced at 50mm x 50mm, this size is ideal for placing a logo, emblem or smaller saying on a metal tumbler cup.
cupmasks are made easy for customers to use because the AFAC has put the customer first once again. The self adhesive masks are supplied laminated to an easy release carrier with application tape applied to the surface. By carefully peeling the application tape, collecting the logo mask with it, users can apply custom designs to any surfaces being painted, powder coated or plated. The logomasks stay in situ while the painting, powder coating or plating takes place. After the items have been cured, masks can be easily removed. This leaves the original finish exposed in contrast to the fresh finish that is applied.
Because cupmasks are made from high performance material, purposely made to suit metal finishing processes, they are easier to use than more primitive materials. AFAC has supplied high temperature tapes and shapes into the metal finishing industries since the 1980s.
These items are available to buy in a range of shapes and sizes. Whether you choose from the standard ranges of designs or you want your own designs cut, AFAC can supply everything you need.
Other sizes available are:
- 50mm x 50mm – an ideal size for masking logos and phrases on custom cups
- 100mm x 50mm – ideal for a slogan wrap on one side of custom cups
- 200mm x 100mm – for larger logos and graphics – for example fuel tanks and helmets
- 297 x 210mm – A4 size – ideal for larger designs and combinations of graphics
- 600mm x 1000mm – More suited to users cutting their own graphics using a plotter. For sheets follow this link.
Other materials available
- Green Polyester – 220°C
- Blue Polyester – 220°C
- High Temperature Crepe Tape – 160°C
- Polyimide – 260°C
Each tape has different qualities making it better suited to different applications.
Ryan, son of founder Lee, now Director of the business comes from a design and marketing career spanning over 20 years. He actually designed the original AFAC catalogue at the age of 13.
The experience he brings has enabled AFAC to expand its product offering with quality masking kits for metal finishers anywhere in the world.