Description: 3M Specialty High Temperature Masking Tape 501E is a chamois coloured crepe paper coated with a 3M rubber resin adhesive.
- Suitable for Infrared / UV curing and bake cycles.
- Excellent solvent and moisture resistance.
- Crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners.
- Backing saturated for easy tear – resists slivering yet hand tearable.
- Rubber adhesive with instant adhesion.
- Good holding power that resists lifting or curling and helps reduce rework.
- Special backsize treatment controls unwind and helps reduce waste.
- Designed for indoor use only. Tape should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as product may become very difficult to remove.
|Backing Type||Crepe Paper|
|Adhesion to Steel AFERA 5001||11N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength AFERA 5004||105N/25mm|
|Elongation at Break AFERA 5004||10%|
|Thickness AFERA 2006||0.150mm|
|Temperature Performance||160 °C for 1 hour|
Storage: Store in clean dry place. Temperature of 21 °C and 50 percent relative humidity are recommended.
Shelf Life: 3M 501E has a shelf life of 12 months from date of dispatch from 3M when stored in the original carton at 21°C & 50% Relative Humidity.
Values presented have been determined by standard test methods and are average values not to be used for specification purposes. Our recommendations on the use of our products are based on tests believed to be reliable but we would ask that you conduct your own tests to determine their suitability for your applications. This is because 3M cannot accept any responsibility or liability direct or consequential for loss or damage caused as a result of our recommendations.